Friday, April 3, 2009

Beyond

"There's nothing left for you here" the man said in a deep, dark voice. "I say you run, and run fast."
I said nothing. I just sat there staring at him.
"Take your music and your books and run away, while you still have a chance."
Sill, I said nothing.
"Who knows, maybe there's a place out there where you can be free of this madness and of all the fears it put into you."
I took a moment and asked:
"Where to?"
"Anywhere but here."
I was beginning to question both his and my sanity, but I went along with it. I looked up to the sky and wondered where it could take me. So many wonderful places I never dared to dream of before just came rushing in head. I got scared for a moment and than I smiled.
"I think I'm going to be ok" I said.
But the man was gone. And all that was left of the world was a yellow purple sky.



No comments: