Wednesday, May 23, 2007

First

I always have the feeling the the first... anything has to be perfect. First day of school, first boyfriend, first kiss, first love and even first failure.

Well, to tell you the truth, (but don't tell this to anyone) "first" always sucked for me. Never worked out, really. I'm the kinda person that will be late on the first day of work, that will spill beer all over on a first date, that will burn the pots and pans trying to make her first cookie... Must I go on?

I tried to be cynic about it, play it cool, make a joke or two... I got people going with this nonsense, and to be frank it is pretty funny. I'm not going to make a drama out of this. I know it happens to you too. It must have happened at least once... Right?

Oh, well... If it didn't and you're perfect... never mind the purple spot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incearca sa astepti. Poate pentru prima data prima data va fi bine!

Anonymous said...

nice story i like your writings!!
keep writing always

Anonymous said...

define perfection ? is the rainbow perfect? is it perfection when a rose that was supposed to be yellow has stripes of red ? or blue ? or whatever ? why does it have to be different than it is ? making everything out of something is maybe perfection ... and maybe not, one thing is for sure, nothing and nobody is perfect, maybe that's why there are so many beautifull and ugly things around us, each with its own variety and charm ... maybe.